Documents and Orders
Documents and Orders
3. Lottery Update: Our ticket sales are climbing and we have almost reached our MANDATORY sales of the support that you have shown so far. It is a MANDATORY requirement that each cadet support the Squadron by selling at least 3 tickets, many of you have accomplished this, many of you have sold more, yet there are still cadets who have not met their MANDATORY obligation! Please do so ASAP. Reminder notices will be sent on 8 April 21 to those who have not participated.
4. Squadron Swag Draw: Cadets, Staff and Volunteers, there are only 2 days left to email (email@example.com) your tracking sheets (found on the website Ready Room page, under the Files Section), for the Squadron Swag Draw (deadline for entries 6 April 21 2359 hrs) - make sure you do it soon if you would like a chance of winning some cool Squadron prizes!
5. Cadets are to ensure that the email used for our website is their personal email account - not their parent's. Not using your own email account will have an impact on summer training, cadet opportunities and use of the new Cadet 365 platform. If you are currently using a parent email to gain access to our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated email address.
6. Our next Checkpoint session is on (Easter) Monday 5 April. We'll be hosting retired WO2 and 2 Squadron CIC member Hasan Farid in our next 'How It Started...How It's Going' Alumni Night Session. Please sign up for these events by Sunday night via the Squadron's website activities calendar to seize these excellent opportunities for self-development and casual discussion. Retired WO2 Farid is currently working in the States at a Clinical Research Organization in their Feasibility Group.
7. Keep those website profile pictures coming, 2 Squadron! Which Level will win this competition to be complete (have no silhouetted Cadet avatars)?! Submit your photos (see 10 Feb email for photo requirements) ASAP via email@example.com!
Contact 2 SquadronHeadquarters: Enterprise Airline (EAI)
Un-Official Cadet WebsiteThis website is an un-official cadet website designed to provide information on the activities of 2 Squadron. The opinions, views, and information presented here are not reflective of the Department of National Defence, Canadian Armed Forces, or the Air Cadet League of Canada.